1. [+971, -79] Hul daebak... Why didn't he say anything when Lee Ji Ah was being hated on then? But anyway, just the fact that he knew is daebak...
2. [+951, -247] So he knew before the controversy came to light... And personally, I think it was nice of him to stay quiet about it. It's a personal issue between the people involved, it's not something that other people get to have a say in. Very manly of him. I hope that all three of them live happy lives separately.
1. [+94, -14] I saw a clip of the part where she fell but... you could tell right from her entrance that she was walking in a zig zag, spinning around, posing with her legs open..;; Don't normal actresses just walk down the middle and greet with a smile and a hand wave? Maybe she was really excited, but she seemed a bit too hyper ^^;;;
2. [+86, -16] Looks like she wanted to show us her body by purposely falling
3. [+73, -18] Right from her entrance, she was way too hyper. The worst dressed ever in history...
1. [+469, -26] I love Ga-In but she was really crossing the line today ㅋㅋ Her clothes were as short as panties and bared her shoulders, thought her chest was gonna show;;; Even if it's cable, they need to know where the line is. Other countries are watching... and it was basically like a porno.. So embarrassing.
1. [+83, -8] No matter how much I think about it, I still don't get why Super Junior won the album of the year award.. ㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it definitely Busker Busker's? Every single one of their songs placed in the top 10. Super Junior was ranked below 30 digitally so how'd they win the award? What the hell ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The people fu*king up the Korean music industry: composers Brave Brothers, Shinsadong Tiger, singers Super Junior and the rest of the SM idols
2. [+56, -12] YG is the trend
3. [+52, -16] Obvious results!!! Pissed that we didn't win more!!
1. [+297, -26] Ga-In's clothes was really embarrassing to watch as well... ;;; Even though I get that it's cable, but come on...
2. [+275, -38] It was so bad... I was watching it with my mom and my mom kept saying omona, omona, what's wrong with them... SISTAR was bad, but not as bad as Trouble Maker touching each others' privates... Seriously so embarrassing.
3. [+263, -28] The worst part was Hyuna's hand basically touching between Hyunseung's legs...
1. [+228, -72] Please don't talk about how they shot a porno on stage or any hate comments on an article like this. It's only been three months since Hyunseung's father passed away, imagine how hard it must've been for him to rehearse and attend to schedules during those times...
2. [+203, -58] Seriously, don't leave hate comments on an article like this ㅠㅠ
1. [+214, -91] Okay, they improved a lot but this song does not deserve to be runner up. There are a lot of people around me that have never even heard of their song. Their fans are hilarious though, what's up with them hating on Psy? Psy's known worldwide, he can't even be compared to a group like this...
2. [+219, -97] This song is really runner up for #1... ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+194, -101] Wow Music Bank is giving everyone and their moms the runner up title
1. [+737, -97] Seeing as how SM did edit the contracts for the rest of their artists after JYJ followed that lawsuit, there must've been something wrong with them. JYJ just took charge for it.
2. [+597, -93] To all of the SM lovers... Why are you so proud of a company that contracts you for 14 years and takes all of your money? So what if JYJ bought foreign cars? That's not the problem, the problem is that there wasn't a clear distribution of income. The problem is that the company was stealing their money.
3. [+566, -86] I honestly think a lot of juniors will be glad for them. Now all I need is to hear their voices on public broadcast... I didn't care about them when they were five but you gotta admit that Junsu's awesome.. ㅋㅋ
1. [+572, -70] Wherever you are, I'll always be supporting you. Kim Junsu fighting!
2. [+594, -192] People keep saying that TVXQ was legendary, but don't they realize that they could only be legends because of the three JYJ members? The true TVXQ is not the current TVXQ but the old TVXQ including the JYJ members. The reason that couldn't be protected was because of SM. Please leave the past in the past and go our separate ways now. Kim Junsu fighting! JYJ fighting!
3. [+438, -72] JYJ, thank you for walking the path of justice!!! We'll always be with you until the end. Do well at your Germany concert, daebak!! I believe in you because you are Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu!!! In the end, it's JYJ!!!
1. [+847, -183] Is she crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She said she wanted to study so she went to Dongguk University through special treatment and now she wants to come back? Is she crazy? Does she even know that kids got their college entrance exam results yesterday? Sigh
2. [+764, -130] I guess this is what they mean when people say spit it out if it's bitter, swallow it if it's sweet. She left because she knew their American promotions wouldn't do well and now that she has nothing else to do, she wants to join again? Don't make me laugh
3. [+697, -118] Didn't she leave because she didn't want to do this anymore...?
1. [+210, -44] When she said that she wanted to leave the group to study at the height of the Wonder Girls' career, I was disappointed but didn't say anything because she wants an education and there's nothing wrong with that. But then she got into college with special treatment and I thought, "What the? She's not even a celebrity anymore??" Now that it's difficult for her to make a career out of her major, she wants to become a celebrity again??? She's totally playing her fans... What a comfortable life she lives tsk tsk
2. [+178, -32] I'd like Sunmi back but not if that means she's taking Sunye's place..;
3. [+153, -18] The Wonder Girls would fail without Sunye and Yeeunㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+461, -73] Look at them putting it out there to see how people will respond and now that they see that people are not happy, they claim it's an unfounded rumor and leave it at that
2. [+333, -52] Honestly, it's not right for Sunmi to return. She left the group to focus on her studies when the group was at their most difficult time in America... And to come back after that? I'm glad that JYP says it's not true, but I just hope that they don't have other intentions..
3. [+329, -71] Hilarious how they put it out there to check the response. They see that it's not the response they wanted so they're calling it an unfounded rumor tsk tsk.
4. [+50, -16] Look at them JYP kids testing the media ㅋㅋㅋ They want to act like it's not true after throwing it out there and seeing that people are pissed the fu*k off ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+41, -22] Sunmi said she had good news tho ㅎㅎ What happened to that. Sunmi's so shameless herself. She left the group saying she had to take care of her grandmother and study, but she ended up going to college through special treatment and shacking up with her boyfriend behind her grandmother's back. Sunmi, just stay away from the group ㅎㅎ
1. [+665, -58] Even if her debut date did fall into the required date, the best rookie of the year is Busker
2. [+298, -12] If you're going to write up an article about this, isn't it common sense to also include the artists that WERE nominated for the award? What are we supposed to google it ourselves?
3. [+278, -31] OSEN, seriously ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, I get that you guys are affiliated with YG but shouldn't you at least include the names of the other nominations? You think it's an article just after writing that Lee Hi won't be able to win the award? You write it as if the award would've definitely been hers if her debut date fit the requirement... And the majority of the article is just talking about her promotional stuff... ㅋㅋ Anyway, even if her debut date did line up, the award goes to Busker... And she still doesn't even come close to Ailee in terms of promotions this year... ㅡㅡ;
4. [+43, -7] Lee Hi, Juniel... can they please stop with the rookie award media play. Ailee is well above them in terms of achievements.
5. [+41, -16] Can YG please stop with the media play with Lee Hi =.= Because YG media plays with her every single day, I'm starting to dislike her. Even if her debut date fit MAMA's requirements, the award belongs to Busker Busker. STOP with the Lee Hi media play.
6. [+27, -7] ㅡㅡ; I really don't know why she's so popular
7. [+26, -2] Another monster-like media play from monster rookie Lee Hi~~ To be continued~~
8. [+23, -2] Even if she fit all of the requirements, the award does not belong to Lee Hi. Does Lee Hi even compare to Ailee? She lacks in vocal talent and performance compared to her. It'd be such a comedy if both Ailee and Lee Hi were nominated and Lee Hi took the award.
9. [+22, -4] Okay, we get it, so can OSEN journalists please quit with the YG media play. Do you not see that you're turning people away that originally liked the artists but they're getting sick of all of the biased, one-sided articles you're putting out of them. I get that media play is important to celebrities but some of these articles have nothing to do with reporting news but just blatant praise for each and every YG artist. I don't know if you guys have a contract with YG but please keep it to a minimum. We get that they're amazing. We get it. Stop it now, OSEN.
10. [+22, -4] There's Ailee ㅡㅡ;; Isn't it obvious the award belongs to her?
1. [+298, -21] It was so cute watching her interact with Jaesuk ㅋㅋㅋ Overall, it was a fun episode ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+250, -17] It opened~~~~ ㅋㅋ Such a jokester, she was so cute
3. [+254, -42] I was so amazed at Park Shin Hye's beauty while watching... Song Ji Hyo was pretty as well... Surprised at Lee Seung Gi's detective skills... and disappointed at Kwang Soo getting out so early.
1. [+192, -23] I could feel the true charm of Soyu's voice in Officially Missing You ㅋ
2. [+164, -31] I've always liked Soyu way better than Bora and Dasom ㅋㅋ ~ Her voice is charming
3. [+139, -26] Soyu, I want to soyu (own) you. As she sings great, I look forward to her duet with K. Will
I will not be doing 'I Miss You' articles after this. There's way too many to keep up with and responses are ALL THE SAME. I'll cover the finale like I do with other dramas. Feel free to drop a mention if there's anything special going on you'd like to see a response to :)
1. [+519, -196] Park Yoochun is showing absolute concentration, as if he's really Han Jung Woo. An hour goes by so fast when my eyes are so busy chasing him.
2. [+469, -193] I don't want to argue about anything. He's good, that's all there is to it. I was surprised at 'Han Jung Woo' Park Yoochun's ability to lead the drama and am feeling some excitement for the first time in a while. The work is great, the acting is even better.
3. [+450, -184] Park Yoochun is showing greater depth in his acting with each new drama. He's brought out the charms of the character Han Jung Woo.
The article compares the movie to 'Dogani' (if you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it!) due to both plots dealing with the same societal issues, more specifically on criminals getting away with sexual assaults on teens due to Korea's unreliable judicial system.
1. [+974, -15] What were they thinking using Dongho's horrible acting for such an important movie like this ㅠㅠ This is a movie that everyone needs to watch but everyone around me said they had a hard time focusing because of Dongho.. I know some will say that it was our choice to watch it but if we're paying $8 to watch something, we'd rather watch good acting ㅠㅠ Anyway, this is really upsetting ㅠㅠ because I know that there will be people that won't watch it because of Dongho's acting
2. [+791, -11] "Ah. juh. ssi. Save. me." If someone was this horrible at acting, I'd kill them even if I had meant to save them initially. The movie failed because of Dongho.
3. [+782, -10] While watching the movie, I was so overcome with emotions, I cried, became surprised, grew enraged, frustrated... and then became speechless at Dongho's horrible acting... What in the world... "Save me"... I was speechless when he said those lines.. It's such a great movie, but who'd think that the actor would be the one to bring harm to it?
4. [+93, -2] There were so many times throughout the movie where Dongho messed up the flow of the plot. Even him smoking was so awkward and out of place;;;; anyway, Nam Bora is a great actress ㅠㅠ
5. [+92, -1] Everyone in the audience laughed whenever Dongho came out on the screen. Some were even imitating his horrible acting while laughing. It's a serious movie, but the impact of it wasn't delivered as powerfully because of Dongho. He was the worst person to cast.
6. [+84, -1] Dongho killed the movie ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, horrible acting
7. [+69, -3] But the movie was so weird ㅠㅠ The story was weird and why was Dongho added to the cast... Does he think he's on Inkigayo?
8. [+66, -1] Wow, I never imagined that I'd laugh while watching a movie like this... The minute Dongho came on the screen, the audience started bursting into laughter one by one ㅋㅋㅋ And in the last scene where it's supposed to be serious, as soon as Dongho finished his line, the audience (it was a full house) all burst into laughter together -- Ah, what a waste of money.
9. [+66, -2] I've been waiting for the movie for a while and saw it the day it came out in theaters. Nam Bora did great with her role and I couldn't hold in my rage at the final decision that was placed. But the greatest fault of this movie... Why was Dongho cast? I focused very hard on the climax, but at Dongho's one line, the entire theater started laughing even though it wasn't a scene that you were supposed to laugh at... How upsetting...
10. [+54, -1] Dongho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had fun laughing at the movie thanks to you, Dongho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
MCs asked P.O. if rumors were true about his wealthy family background and P.O. said he grew up comfortably but no, his father just owns a duty-free shop and that the rumors were exaggerated.
1. [+384, -24] But he received a Benz for his 20th birthday... If that's not wealthy, then I don't know what is
2. [+267, -23] Benz...
3. [+144, -67] Didn't they say they reflected? At a harvesting festival Block B said they hated rice pizza. What the???
4. [+86, -52] They should've taught him some manners if they're so rich
5. [+86, -64] So he must've been so cocky on TV because he's rich, eh?
I guess there are rumors on the internet about P.O. receiving a benz for his birthday? I'm not sure. But the rice thing was another controversy a few weeks ago when Block B performed at a harvesting festival. When the MCs asked what they thought of pizza made out of rice, Taeil said he wouldn't like it and netizens got mad because it was disrespectful.
1. [+604, -50] A marriage like this deserves all of the blessings. Unlike someone that goes around lying about never having kissed and then coming out with a weird picture. That was absolute disappointment.
2. [+552, -47] Just like how the Wonder Girls was the start of the popularity of girl groups, I hope that they continue to set an example for others by continuing to communicate with their fans and promoting even with a married member. This marriage shouldn't mean that the group is over but rather something to mature from and build more trust and teamwork within the members. They can really set an example if they continue to work as they are now. Anyone can listen to their albums and tell that they're different from the current girl groups. I really want to listen to more albums from them.
1. [+233, -7] It seems she has a great FIL and her fiance seems caring as well. I really hope Sunye can be happy with her new family. Fighting!!!
2. [+200, -7] He looks like a great guy
3. [+137, -7] Whether you're a man or a woman, finding your other half is what determines your success in life. Sunye's nice and seeing as how they met through religion, the man must be nice as well (as well as handsome ㅎㅎ)
1. [+250, -4] This touches my heart... She must've been so lonely and starved for love after letting her parents go so early in life. I'm glad she met such caring parents in law with a nice husband. I really hope she's happy!
2. [+248, -4] I saw the show.. and her FIL seems like a really amazing person. He doesn't call her his daughter in law, but rather his loving daughter.
3. [+217, -4] The man is lucky for meeting a woman like Sunye and Sunye is lucky for meeting a family like them. They both made the right decision to marry.
1. [+168, -80] I love how Jaejoong is always working to improve himself and grow no matter how slow without losing his roots. Always supporting him!!
2. [+170, -85] An end of the year concert? Always supporting Jaejoong as both a singer and an actor!!
3. [+159, -76] I could see his beliefs and personality through his honest interview. I hope he'll always work as if he's a rookie at heart~I hope that he's able to accomplish everything he wants in music, movies, musicals, and concert directing. Jaejoong fighting!!!
1. [+231, -11] People often think that an idol's popularity is limited unless they manage to hit the very top. Although the Wonder Girls are considered young, they've accomplished all that and so much more already. They created a syndrome, won a daesang, performed in America, and tried something everyone was so sure would fail... To make such an important decision at such an equally important stage in her life earns my respect. I'm also glad that the company is supporting her as family and not treating her like their product.
2. [+155, -20] It must've been a difficult decision as her CEO, but I hope she continues to be happy~
2. [+112, -15] I'm sure anyone that isn't a fan won't know this, but the songs that are being released now were performed during their KARASIA tour originally in Korean. Yeah, the songs were released in Japan first but the new album being released now isn't a Korean version of their Japanese song but the original versions... Anyway, that's what Seungyeon said.
3. [+80, -18] Are the songs being released today? Looking forward to it~ㅎ
1. [+313, -174] Is this the person that plagiarized, had pretend sex at his concert, wore a shirt with a naked woman and 69 on it, did marijuana without reflection, wrote a song hating on the public, and all sorts of other things and still doesn't get hated on as much as IU??? It's him, right?
2. [+209, -81] Looks like he made a coat out of ugg boots
3. [+172, -77] His height is listed as 177 on his profile, is that true?
4. [+63, -42] Wow, he must be under the influence to pull off fashion like that
5. [+45, -19] I can come up with those kinds of fashion styles if I do drugs too
3. [+639, -385] Congrats.. ^^ and to the haters, how about you guys live your own lives instead of spreading hate here... Y'all should be studying at this time ㅠㅠ
4. [+188, -74] SM should stop blocking them from broadcasts. What is such a big company doing? It's pathetic. Scared of JYJ winning fair and square?
5. [+145, -55] Can we see them on TV now??
6. [+136, -47] Now that the lawsuit's over... I'm praying that they can promote and smile
7. [+114, -26] Finally, it's over... See you on public broadcast, JYJ
8. [+112, -41] You can't trust anything until you see what happens. They're not free until they can finally perform on music programs and promote as they wish. You have to admit that SM has been pulling strings for quite some time.
9. [+111, -41] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ do well <3
10. [+109, -35] You guys suffered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Just a friendly reminder... Comments on this blog do not represent the majority opinion of Koreans and should not be taken as an example of Korean sentiment on any of the topics presented. They are just one facet, one view of the many different views that exist. Please read the FAQ for more info.
- Don't feed the trolls in the comments. - Please be respectful to one another.