Article: [Exclusive] Yoon Eun Hye leaves a warning to fans? Will it come back as a boomerang
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
Fans were opposed to her casting in the Korean/Chinese/Japanese collaboration movie 'After Love' on her fancafe (Park Shi Hoo is also in talks), causing Yoon Eun Hye to write a post asking them to back off. Her company eventually closed new registrations to the fancafe.
1. [+5,142, -292] She basically grabbed her fans by the hair and ripped em out ㅋㅋ
2. [+5,070, -442] I honestly don't understand Yoon Eun Hye's fans... She tries so hard to change her image and when she wanted that Kwon Sang Woo's wife role, they went against it, causing her casting to go amiss. And here they are again hating on Park Shi Hoo without any consideration for the synopsis... Can't tell if her fans are really fans or antis. They seem to want her to stick to roles like Coffee Prince..
3. [+3,207, -242] It's honestly up to her but it's not like she can ignore her fans like that
4. [+670, -40] When she was younger, she had a youthful, fresh charm to her but now that she's older, she hasn't gotten any prettier or improved in her acting. She also hasn't successfully transformed her image yet. Just on a downward spiral... she's quite the bubble.
5. [+505, -16] If her fans are concerned, she should ask them to continue supporting her even if they don't like it. Why would she go and threaten them saying she won't let them off? Who does she think is giving her all this money? -_-
1. [+265, -9] I was wondering why fans were so opposed and her co-star is Park Shi Hoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+199, -7] Her co-star's Park Shi Hoo, no wonder fans are opposed
3. [+163, -7] Co-star's Park Shi Hoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+15, -0] Fans are obviously looking out for her but she doesn't want to hear it.
5. [+13, -2] I'm surprised she even has a fancafe. Her fans are giving her concerned criticism and she fires back with a warning???