Article: Hyuna "I don't enjoy exposing skin when it isn't justified"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
"Talk about my skin exposure will follow me for the rest of my career and it's something that I'll always have to deal with. I don't enjoy exposing skin when it isn't justified. Just like how there are scenes in dramas or movies where such skin exposure is justified, it's (upsetting) that the same understanding isn't applied to skin exposure on stage."
1. [+368, -9] Justified skin exposure.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+359, -11] Where in the world can you find justified skin exposure
3. [+285, -8] Justification ㅋㅋ I guess we can't argue against that when she's claiming her skin exposure is justified ㅋ it's all about how you choose to spin it
4. [+20, -2] She always tries to act all smart with her words on TV but if you think about it, it doesn't really make sense ㅋ her words don't line up with her actions ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+17, -0] Would've been better to just say "I wear what I want"... why bring justification into it
6. [+12, -2] Quit the horse crap and go practice your singing ㅡㅡ
7. [+10, -1] It's understandable that she has to do dance moves that look like sex acts on stage while exposing skin because that's what gives her worth as a product. Would a Hyuna singing ballads in a conservative dress have any worth at all? Please don't make me laugh with the talk about justification. You made it this far with nothing but sex appeal and no singing skills, don't suddenly act like what you're doing is artistic at all.
8. [+10, -1] The justification of fulfilling the desires of people who like seeing her show skin
9. [+10, -1] Justification = money ㅋ
10. [+9, -0] Probably the most ridiculous thing I've heard since Park Jin Young's half air half sound philosophy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the justification of skin exposure