Article: [Exclusive] TEEN TOP sues four netizens for spreading false 'album sajaegi' accusations
Source: OBS via Naver
1. [+1,213, -170] But are the accusations really false
2. [+1,114, -162] They've had sajaegi accusations not only once but every single comeback. Instead of thinking to properly clarify it once and fo rall, they're filing lawsuits..
3. [+902, -140] Sounds like the company's making this all up... in the music industry nowadays, everything's made up as a part of marketing
4. [+757, -33] They better follow up with results if they're going to sue
5. [+662, -126] So it wasn't true??? There was so much accusations going around, I thought it was true;;;
6. [+165, -37] Shouldn't they be showing proof that they didn't do sajaegi before going through with lawsuits
7. [+137, -40] Weren't their sajaegi accusations undeniable? An idol group that can barely sell 100 copies in a group order somehow sold 5,000 copies in under an hour?
8. [+112, -21] Why are they filing this lawsuit now? Those accusations are so old, they could've caught them already if they wanted to..
9. [+101, -40] I bet those netizens are 2PM fans ㅋㅋㅋ