Pann: Tweets of someone who spotted a woman going to her ex-bf's wedding
So I was sitting at a hair salon waiting for a friend to finish getting her hair done when I saw something I thought only happened in dramas happen in real life. A woman wearing a black dress walked in and asked, "I'd like to work with the best designer in the shop. The wedding is at night so I can wait."
Someone laughed while coming out to talk to her and asked back, "Are you going to a friend's wedding?" and the woman replied, "No, the wedding of an ex-boyfriend who cheated on me."
The designer, who was all smiles just a moment before, wiped her face clean of any laughs and went straight into serious mode, saying, "Then how about we try this and this style and put up the hair like this with a corsage?" The woman replied, "It looks great. I like it. Please style it like so." Even the assistant was in serious mode.
The salon owner then came out and said, "This is our make up artist and she said she'd like to fix your make up a bit later. Would you like that?" Still, no one was smiling. I almost died holding in my laughter at how serious everyone was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Everyone was so nice to her... People normally chat and stuff when they're waiting in a salon but the woman didn't even smile for a second and just stared at the mirror. The salon even went as far as to steam her dress so that it wouldn't wrinkle.
The woman was beautiful enough as she was but with her make up fixed up and done, she looked like a celebrity. I remember a 'Get It Beauty' episode where they did an 'actress award ceremony' make up special with 3D collar bone make up and the works. She got it all done and she looked gorgeous with her collar bones popping out like that.
Once her make up was done, she got up to leave and everyone in the salon greeted her in the same serious tone.
1. [+115, -1] I wonder how much that woman wants to kill her ex-boyfriend...
2. [+103, -0] The couple deserves it... the man for cheating on his girlfriend and the bride for hitting on a man with a girlfriend
3. [+101, -1] As the saying goes, a man can cheat dozens of times but there is never a man who only cheats once. I hope that man's jaw dropped in awe of her when she arrived at the wedding and tried to hit it back up with her ㅋㅋ
4. [+87, -1] All she has to do is sit there for the man to feel instant regret + ruin the bride's day. What a refreshing story of payback ㅋㅋㅋ and even if the man doesn't regret leaving her, the bride is already in hell... everyone around her will probably be whispering about the pretty lady and the couple will get into a fight about it later.. possibly even leading to divorce?
5. [+65, -2] Dae... bak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing of the hair salon staff too!!
6. [+62, -1] She wore a black dress? I would've worn a white dress with white heels.
7. [+40, -0] Love how they all banded together for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+35, -0] I'd love to hear an update on this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ A black dress.. I think she made the right choice.