Sorry to rain on the parade. I know a lot of Wonderfuls were happy with the positive responses Sunye has been getting.
Article: Rumors of Sunmi's return to the Wonder Girls begin to grow, "I'll bring you good news"
Source: TV Daily via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+847, -183] Is she crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She said she wanted to study so she went to Dongguk University through special treatment and now she wants to come back? Is she crazy? Does she even know that kids got their college entrance exam results yesterday? Sigh
2. [+764, -130] I guess this is what they mean when people say spit it out if it's bitter, swallow it if it's sweet. She left because she knew their American promotions wouldn't do well and now that she has nothing else to do, she wants to join again? Don't make me laugh
3. [+697, -118] Didn't she leave because she didn't want to do this anymore...?
Article: Sunmi "I'll bring you good news"... Possibility of a return?
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+210, -44] When she said that she wanted to leave the group to study at the height of the Wonder Girls' career, I was disappointed but didn't say anything because she wants an education and there's nothing wrong with that. But then she got into college with special treatment and I thought, "What the? She's not even a celebrity anymore??" Now that it's difficult for her to make a career out of her major, she wants to become a celebrity again??? She's totally playing her fans... What a comfortable life she lives tsk tsk
2. [+178, -32] I'd like Sunmi back but not if that means she's taking Sunye's place..;
3. [+153, -18] The Wonder Girls would fail without Sunye and Yeeunㅋㅋㅋ
Article: JYP's official response to rumors of Sunmi's return "Completely unfounded, where are people getting this from..."
Source: Newsen via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+461, -73] Look at them putting it out there to see how people will respond and now that they see that people are not happy, they claim it's an unfounded rumor and leave it at that
2. [+333, -52] Honestly, it's not right for Sunmi to return. She left the group to focus on her studies when the group was at their most difficult time in America... And to come back after that? I'm glad that JYP says it's not true, but I just hope that they don't have other intentions..
3. [+329, -71] Hilarious how they put it out there to check the response. They see that it's not the response they wanted so they're calling it an unfounded rumor tsk tsk.
4. [+50, -16] Look at them JYP kids testing the media ㅋㅋㅋ They want to act like it's not true after throwing it out there and seeing that people are pissed the fu*k off ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+41, -22] Sunmi said she had good news tho ㅎㅎ What happened to that. Sunmi's so shameless herself. She left the group saying she had to take care of her grandmother and study, but she ended up going to college through special treatment and shacking up with her boyfriend behind her grandmother's back. Sunmi, just stay away from the group ㅎㅎ