Article: JYJ is a free man... lawsuit with SM comes to an end
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+827, -354] I really hope that we can see them on music programs now. We'll have to watch and see what SM does from here on out... We'll always be cautious... JYJ, fighting!
2. [+854, -393] Honestly speaking, vocal talent = JYJ
3. [+639, -385] Congrats.. ^^ and to the haters, how about you guys live your own lives instead of spreading hate here... Y'all should be studying at this time ㅠㅠ
4. [+188, -74] SM should stop blocking them from broadcasts. What is such a big company doing? It's pathetic. Scared of JYJ winning fair and square?
5. [+145, -55] Can we see them on TV now??
6. [+136, -47] Now that the lawsuit's over... I'm praying that they can promote and smile
7. [+114, -26] Finally, it's over... See you on public broadcast, JYJ
8. [+112, -41] You can't trust anything until you see what happens. They're not free until they can finally perform on music programs and promote as they wish. You have to admit that SM has been pulling strings for quite some time.
9. [+111, -41] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ do well <3
10. [+109, -35] You guys suffered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Article: JYJ's reps "We won the lawsuit but nothing changes" ambiguous response
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+119, -24] They're basically saying that the fact that JYJ can't perform on music programs and other public broadcast varieties won't change... Imagine how much the broadcasts suck up to SM ㅡㅡ^
2. [+106, -24] I've hated SM since they let H.O.T. go like that. I really want to see JYJ on public broadcast soon.
3. [+92, -24] SM's really scary ㅋㅋ Imagine how much worse it is for their artists... Every day must be like walking on thin ice for them