Fans relieved to see E'Dawn eating well after break up with Hyuna

Article: E'Dawn, who was famous for having a tiny appetite, shows a changed lifestyle after break up with Hyuna

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+589] Maybe his appetite is back... I wouldn't really consider this binging induced by stress necessarily ㅋㅋ

2. [+570] I think it's always hard in a relationship if one person has a bigger appetite than the other...
- [+3] And by that I mean E'Dawn is the one without an appetite so Hyuna would've had to suffer

3. [+262] Eat up, Dawn-ah ㅠ

4. [+155] Take this opportunity to eat up, put on some weight, and get strong..!!

5. [+31] He's making my own appetite salivate

6. [+8] Now that's a hearty meal

7. [+4] Eat well ❤️

8. [+1] So what's he going to do with his life now?

9. [+4] I suppose he's trying to fill up his spirits after breaking up with Hyuna

10. [+1] Wait, this is considered... hearty...?

-