Kazuha or Giselle? Even fans are stumped

Article: Picture divides fans, Aespa's Giselle vs Le Sserafim's Kazuha

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+187] I thought it was... Giselle...

2. [+125] Anyone can tell that's Kazuha

3. [+101] I thought everyone could tell it was Giselle but now I'm reading the comments and feeling surprised...

4. [+34] That's Kazuha

5. [+21] The eyes and the vibe are Kazuha..

6. [+7] It's Kazuha at first glance

7. [+4] So obviously Zuha... where are people seeing Aeri? 

8. [+7] I thought it was Kazuha for sure because of the eyes but I guess people are struggling to see it

9. [+5] It's obviously Giselle?

10. [+2] Isn't that obviously Giselle?????

11. [+4] I thought it was Giselle at first but now that people are saying Kazuha, I see Kazuha too...?

12. [+1] The nose is so Giselle..?

13. [+7] Wait so who is it
- It's Kazuha, Sakura posted the picture

-