Cha Eunwoo fans wait eagerly for his renewal decision with Fantagio

Video: The reason Cha Eun Woo fans are pissed after seeing hints of contract renewals when he's the "second Chuu"

Source: Issue Feed via YouTube

1. [+252] If Cha Eun Woo were to ever leave like Chuu did, I already know his company will do all sorts of media play to ruin future prospects for his career. If they have something on him that they're holding over him, he's either gotta pull an Lee Seung Gi or get ready to fight against them with all their media play. He'll never escape the life of a slave otherwise... This might be his last opportunity to escape them once and for all.

2. [+153] I really want them to leave Fantagio... ㅠㅠ

3. [+78] Cha Eun Woo has worked super hard for the past seven years and put in a lot of work for his team. I know that, and I'll always be on his side no matter what decision he makes.

4. [+72] I wish Astro would contract with the same agency together..

5, [+70] He needs to hurry and leave Fantagio...

6. [+68] Shouldn't the opinions of Astro fans be reflected as well? He may be the most popular member in the group but he still debuted with a group and is not a solo... It's really irresponsible for his fans to just demand him to leave like the rest of his group doesn't matter...

7. [+46] All of Astro have such great specs, I thought it was so weird how they weren't more popular... I wish they'd all join a new agency together and put out a good album.

8. [+40] It breaks my heart to see Eun Woo oppa suffer but... I don't think it's right to just up and leave right now, especially with the other members... I do sometimes wish the whole group would just leave and start their own agency. I don't want them to disband but it also does seem hopeless to just renew in their current condition and achieve anything more. I just... don't know... I love both Astro and Eun Woo oppa ㅠ

9. [+36] I wish Astro would keep promoting... can't they all leave and join a better agency together?

10. [+32] I think it's time that he takes Lee Seung Gi as his mentor and works on moving to another proper agency...

11. [+24] I know fans of Astro don't want him to leave the group but if you had any consideration at all for how much he's physically had to suffer, you couldn't be saying that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you truly care about Cha Eun Wo, think about what would be best for him... ㅋㅋ

12. [+12] Cha Eun Woo, please leave ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ don't get involved with China... take all of Astro and leave

13. [+11] They honestly need to leave Fantagio... I have no idea how an agency can be this bad.

14. [+11] Cha Eun Woo fans have been waiting with bated breath for the day he leaves Fantagio, but I don't know that they'd let him go so easily. Fantagio lacks direction and stability. Fans remember how much suffering they've put him through while failing to properly promote his individual promos. I want him to transfer to a more stable management that handles actors. I'm tired of seeing news about Fantagio being at risk of being delisted.

15. [+11] Calling his situation 'the second Chuu' is a bit much considering he's made enough to buy a 5 billion won building in cash. Chuu hasn't been paid at all. 

16. [+10] He needs to transfer to a bigger agency. He needs bigger waters to play in, out into the world.

17. [+10] It'd be great if Astro renewed but Fantagio is just so bad.. too bad it seems like decisions have already been made. Fantagio, let's start picking up the slack now, huh? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

18. [+5] I'm reading the comments and Astro fans are being really selfish. They're claiming that no one will like him once he goes solo and they're trying to make him look irresponsible now that they know his contract is up for renewal. Eun Woo has suffered enough... ㅠㅠ You guys can claim Cha Eun Woo's solo activities won't go well but no one will care because he's already proven that he's more popular on his own.

-