Kim Sun Ho opts out of attending the '2021 Asia Artist Awards'

Article: Kim Sun Ho will not be attending '2021 AAA' ceremony... "Deliberated but felt it was too early"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+327] Find strength

2. [+201] Come back with '1N2D' ๐Ÿ˜

3. [+292] I'm not a fan or anyone on his side but after reading both sides of the issue, I not only felt that Kim Sun Ho did nothing wrong but that he handled this whole thing like a saint ใ…กใ…ก; I think the people still hating on him at this point have no idea what actually happened and are just looking to hate. If you're going to hate, please at least read up on the details of the scandal. Kim Sun Ho, I support you!

4. [+197] I hope that we can see him at a public event soon, so many fans are waiting for you ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข❤️❤️❤️

5. [+114] ใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œ His votes have always been at #1 and popularity has been climbing still, I can't believe he's not attending... ใ… ใ… 

6. [+77] I'll always be supporting him even if he doesn't show..

7. [+49] It's okay to come back out now ใ… ใ… 

8. [+55] He's an example of how being too kind is not always good either... I think he's just too kind and innocent, that he will feel the pain of this scandal for a long time

9. [+45] ใ… ใ…  We'll be waiting, take as much time as you need

10. [+30] His heart was crushed, I'm sure he needs more time but I hope he feels brave enough soon ใ… ใ… 

11. [+113] He just needs to work on reading people better...

12. [+30] This might be for the best. Better than giving people more fodder to make up stories about for now.

13. [+23] Find strength, you did nothing wrong

14. [+11] Find strength, Sun Ho ❤️❤️❤️

-