Big Bang fans hold truck protest in front of YG requesting comeback as 4

Article: Big Bang's fan union hold a truck protest in front of YG building... "rebrand as 4, support their activities"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+575] For real, let's start promoting again

2. [+344] Big Bang as four is too good to waste. I'm totally for them coming back to promote!!!

3. [+97] I think there really is something wrong with the agency on this one.. If the members signed contracts with you, you should be having them work. You can't just leave them on the backburner and expect fans to not get frustrated.

4. [+133] Makes me wonder if Big Bang is on track to disband without any news~~~ they're all working on individual stuff ㅎㅎ and maybe have time for a special album if they feel like it later~~

5. [+31] GD and Taeyang's 'Good Boy' was legendary at the MAMA 👏👏

6. [+33] I agree!!!!!!!!!

7. [+62] It's not like they're a group that necessarily needs support from their agency to promote if they want to, though

8. [+205] Taeyang should just go out on his own

9. [+21] Yeah, let's see some Big Bang, what a waste of talent

10. [+28] Group or solo, I've always loved Big Bang's songs... please release some new songs ㅠㅠ

11. [+20] I can see the solos GD and Taeyang coming back but the rest are problematic

12. [+15] Come back out of the treasure box!!!!!

13. [+9] Shouldn't it be 3 if you take out Seungri and TOP?

14. [+5] Do I need to start dusting off my Big Bang lightstick or what ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-