Park Hyung Shik and Han So Hee pair up for a new romcom

 Article: Park Hyung Shik and Han So Hee to star in new romcom, friends of 20 years who fall in love after living together

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+524] I love that she keeps picking up work while her career is hot

2. [+36] Hul, my two favorites..

3. [+11] Finally... Han So Hee gets to enjoy a very normal and sweet relationship...

4. [+4] Whew, I thought the article was dating news at first

5. [+2] Wow, I'm already excited

6. [+1] This is going to be good, with sweetie pie Hyungshik ㅠㅠ I still haven't gotten over Do Bong Soon's Hyungshik

7. I love it, they're both my favorites... one's a total puppy face, the other's a total cat face, what a combination

8. Just seeing their faces will make this a must watch

9. Finally she's in a romcom, I'm so excited

10. Unni, I'm so glad you finally get a happy role ㅠㅠㅠ

-