Netizens question why Sulli ordered fresh groceries the day before her death



Article: "Sulli ordered fresh groceries the day before her death... suspicions on suicide as cause of death"

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Naver

1. [+7,535, -359] That's just how depression normally works. You could be fine one day and then become overswept with depression the next... What I don't understand is why she lived in that huge house all by herself. Her family knew that she was suffering from depression, they should've forced each other to stay with her.. how upsetting..

2. [+5,208, -147] I think people are feeling suspicious over her cause for suicide because they're not aware of what depression is really like... This is just how depression is. I've suffered from it for a long time so I can understand. I suffer from thoughts of not being able to make it several times a week. I can complete a satisfying day and lay down to sleep only to stay up crying all night until the next morning. I can spend all my energy in finding a delicious restaurant to dine at only to suddenly feel like I'd rather die today instead. I can laugh with friends and family only to think thoughts of death while showering, driving, or falling asleep. I don't think Sulli was able to overcome one of those moments and probably acted on a whim...

3. [+2,357, -70] Smiling faces can suffer from depression all the same. Just because someone doesn't express it on the outside doesn't mean it isn't there. I don't think people know anything about depression...

4. [+1,470, -47] I wish she was still alive... so sad to see someone so beautiful go...

5. [+1,448, -96] She was scheduled to film 'Night of Hate Comments' at noon but her manager didn't discover her at her home until 3:30 PM... It takes an hour and a half from Sungnam to the JTBC studio so shouldn't her manager have picked her up by 10 AM at least? To make it to the recording by noon? And I think all the problems with her real estate are worth looking into as well.

6. [+554, -92] I'm feeling suspicious as well. The best replies are almost like they're hoping that suicide by depression is the only answer to the case. No matter how depressed she was feeling, I don't think people normally order fresh groceries right before they commit suicide.

7. [+343, -11] The music video for 'Goblin' is just so weird. If you watch it, there are police line signs in front of the house and you can see someone trespass into the second floor when Sulli's sleeping followed by a bloody scene. The narration totally alludes to death as well, it's just so weird.

8. [+902, -612] I do think it is weird that none of the news articles have stated her cause of death
- That's what I'm questioning. Other celebrity suicides have always stated whether it was a drug overdose or hanging, something's weird about this.
- There's a rule that you're not allowed to state the reason in the case of a suicide, especially in the case of famous figures in case it inspires more suicides. It's been a while since that's been the rule;;;

9. [+321, -33] I know it's wrong to say this... but after finding out that Sulli died 666 days after Jonghyun's death makes me look at this differently..

10. [+263, -21] People who decide on suicide normally try to get their affairs in order and yet Sulli ordered food for herself to eat the next day? That's just weird.

11. [+238, -8] I do think it's weird that the media keeps trying to chalk this up to hate comments as the cause. There are rumors about Illuminati affiliations and it could even be a side effect of her depression medication... Something's fishy about it all.

12. [+232, -2] What I don't understand: her 'Night of Hate Comments' recording was slated for noon (and the leaked Katalk conversation was at 2:30) so why was it only until 3:40 that her manager got there? Shouldn't her manager had gotten there by at least 10 to get her prepared for her schedule?

-