Hyorin rings in a new morning with some twerking


Article: "Exciting morning" Hyorin's random sexy twerking 'surprise'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+204, -14] Why is she like this?

2. [+141, -13] What is she shaking her butt for?

3. [+112, -11] She's not in good condition ㅋㅋ

4. [+18, -0] I really don't find twerking sexy at all. The dance was never meant to be sexy in the first place and I find it pathetic when people twerk their butts like that for attention.

5. [+16, -0] I can see why her neighbors hated her now

6. [+15, -0] Too much

7. [+15, -0] Who in their right mind does this in the middle of the morning?

8. [+14, -0] The dance moves I hate the most is when men flick their crotches at us and when women shake their chests and twerk their butts... it looks weird and dirty

9. [+14, -1] She dances like this to look sexy but she never looks sexy

10. [+11, -3] I feel bad for her ㅜㅜ I'm sure her parents raised her so preciously...

11. [+8, -0] Barf

12. [+5, -0] Why is she only in underwear?

-