B1A4 to continue as three for now


Article: B1A4 reps, "To promote as 3 with CNU, Sandeul, and Gongchan, we will continue to work to compromise as a group"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+269, -5] I liked Jinyoung's songs, what a shame ㅠㅠ well, I hope they all promote happily!

2. [+253, -17] I don't think they can group up again because of Baro

3. [+187, -17] They don't really need Baro

4. [+31, -1] It's understandable about Baro because he's had a lot of attitude controversies but I'm surprised about Jinyoung ㅋㅋ he got famous on his own but I thought he'd at least keep his team like Zico did ㅋ either way, he's talented in acting and writing music so do well... just surprised that he dropped his team is all.

5. [+24, -5] I wish Jinyoung stayed, I'm really upset. Or have the five of them move to a different agency. I guess it's really rare to have a loyalty like Shinhwa's ㅠㅠ

6. [+20, -5] Does that make them A3 now ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+19, -2] Huh, oh no... I wish only Baro left, why Jinyoung too ㅠ

8. [+14, -7] I'm sorry but I don't think they'll work out

9. [+11, -1] Sandeul's a great singer, the best!!

10. [+8, -0] Baro has always been your run of the mill idol rapper so they're fine without him but I'm sure they're sad to lose Jinyoung, who's one of the top idol producers right now

-