Seungri apologizes for his recent actions



Article: Big Bang's Seungri apologizes, "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable with my recent actions"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+535, -24] Yeah, everything in moderation...

2. [+522, -36] He's really jumping into anything will make him money. Just enlist in the army and focus on your businesses.

3. [+443, -30] Recent? You don't mean since the past too?

4. [+29, -9] He's a young ba$stard who's all talk

5. [+27, -5] Seungri's the type who would benefit more from staying quiet. I saw on YouTube that his solo promos have really low views. Does he even have fans...? The public's already tired of him.

6. [+26, -5] I think he's better off just enlisting as soon as possible. He's going to be the only one left in the army once the others are out and promoting; why not just enlist together, what attention does he want on his own..

7. [+22, -5] Just his usual habits showing, that's all

8. [+16, -3] He's the type of guy that all the women around me really hate, me included..

9. [+15, -2] He was late to this event today too

10. [+13, -3] I don't think it was just recently.. don't act like this was your first time, yeah?

-

Source: Naver

1. [+213, -27] It's not easy to apologize at such a public event, it's not like only his fans were there.. Just be careful in the future.

2. [+153, -30] Amazing to see him apologize, fighting Seungri-ya ^^

3. [+127, -12] There are others who ignore controversies and refuse to change, I think it's great that he's giving feedback like this. All he needs to do is show that he's changed by how he acts next~

4. [+127, -16] I think it's meaningful that he personally apologized at an event that was attended not only by his fans but the public too! It's not easy.. Just make sure it doesn't happen again, I support him!!

5. [+87, -10] He probably went through emotional suffering over it.. just be more careful with your words and actions in the future... Seungri-ya, I support you

6. [+22, -1] Seungri seems like the type to want to talk face to face no matter who he's facing. I'll be honest and admit that I make my own mistakes so I won't judge others on their own. I hope Seungri is more conscious of his status and makes sure he doesn't make any more big mistakes.

7. [+21, -1] Hopefully you become a better Seungri!! Always supporting you!!

8. [+18, -2] Seungri fighting

9. [+13, -0] I was worried a lot wondering if he was just going to brush this under the rug. I asked for an apology because I didn't want this to happen again so thank you for apologizing now.

-