Sulli confesses to suffering from panic disorders since she was little




Article: Sulli confesses, "I've suffered from panic disorders since I was younger"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I've suffered from sociophobia and panic disorders since I was little. I've experienced people who were close to me leave me and have been hurt a lot by people. I felt like there was no one on my side and no one who understood me. I broke down then."

1. [+1,385, -141] .... Well, by her description, everyone in this world must have panic disorders then, me included.

2. [+1,235, -134] This is just another emotional ploy to gain sympathy..

3. [+735, -80] I've had them since I was younger too. I couldn't get in cars or use public transportation. My friends thought this was something funny or quirky about me but it's not. Don't accuse someone of wanting sympathy when they confess stuff like this. The sicker someone feels on the inside, the more they smile on the outside.

4. [+69, -0] I think a big factor of that is the way Sulli was raised. Unfortunately, her attitude towards her group and others were inexcusable and it doesn't mean she gets to cosplay as the victim all the time.

5. [+61, -4] So she has panic disorders and yet she gets on planes hundreds of times and goes on vacation everywhere?

6. [+59, -2] ㅡㅡ As someone who actually suffers from panic disorders, I'm really sick of celebrities bringing it up all the time just to gain sympathy. They make it sound like it's not a big deal. People who really suffer from it have a difficult time not only using public transportation but meeting people and sometimes even just living a normal life. Sulli seems to be just fine living her life and doing celebrity things ㅡㅡ I doubt she has a panic disorder at all.

7. [+56, -3] I don't think she actually knows what panic disorders are... Most people have a sociophobia to her extent. It doesn't necessarily mean you have panic disorders.

8. [+53, -3] Why do all the people who claim to have panic disorders become celebrities

9. [+49, -1] She really needs to stop talking lightly of it... it makes people think it's not a big deal. Celebrities like her can just go on hiatuses and breaks since they make the money for it but the rest of us can't even take time off work... Please don't make mental disorders seem like something light in the media like this.

10. [+41, -2] "I've experienced people who were close to me leave me and have been hurt a lot by people." <-- don't most people experience this?

11. [+31, -0] Is there anyone in the world who hasn't been hurt by someone?

12. [+28, -0] Why do celebrities act like having a panic disorder is a way for them to wash them of their crimes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does she not realize that maybe people are leaving her because she's a mess of a person? Stop trying to gain sympathy, jeez...

-