Soyu reveals she's made enough to afford her parents a home



Article: Soyu, "How much have I made? Enough to purchase my parents a home + buy a building"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,304, -60] Our country's insane, these celebrities are making way too much money. No wonder all kids dream of becoming celebrities...

2. [+1,030, -18] I can't help but feel jealous. I don't think I'd be able to afford a house for my parents even until the day I die. I doubt I can afford one for myself.. It's so tough lately, and I think it's going to get tougher next year. Find strength and fighting everyone!

3. [+712, -31] You can really make insane amounts of money even if you're not that popular. Soyu's charm is in her honesty.

4. [+42, -5] If Soyu makes that much, I wonder how much BTS makes

5. [+32, -2] I think it's a problem that celebrities are able to make this much money. They're becoming royalty. They act like they're better than the rest of us and treat us like commoners.

6. [+23, -0] Sigh... I just want to be able to make enough to afford an international vacation for my mother once a year ㅠ I'm feeling depressed now ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+23, -1] You don't even have to be famous, just get your name out there and you'll be able to afford an import car and a home..

8. [+23, -5] Even a nugu like her makes this much

9. [+23, -7] SISTAR did well and all her solo songs hit daebak too, she's probably made at least 5 billion won

10. [+17, -2] Suzy has probably made 20 times what Soyu has then...

-