Changmin and Yunho show their contrasting airport styles


Article: Yunho-Changmin 'all man in the front, trendy oppa in the back' (airport fashion)

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+221, -20] I never considered Changmin to be masculine because I felt more feminine features from him but he's looking great with age. He lives a great life from what I saw on 'I Live Alone' ㅋㅋ As for Yunho, I see his passion in him ㅋㅋ

2. [+193, -17] Changmin has a tiny face... makes his neck look thick

3. [+113, -4] Yunho's fashion looks full of passion

4. [+12, -7] Changmin looks handsome

5. [+10, -2] Live life like Yunho!!!!!

6. [+4, -1] Yunho looks good anywhere and everywhere ^^

7. [+3, -0] These two are so different from each other... but I think their secret to longevity is that they respect and understand their differences

8. [+1, -0] Changmin's getting better with age

-