Hollywood: Taylor Swift




Article: Taylor Swift gains weight, huge body change

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+237, -9] Lucky... even when she gains weight, she still looks cool and glamorous...

2. [+137, -15] Lighter or heavier, I'm still her big fan

3. [+85, -4] She purposely gained weight because the big butt big thighs trend is what's hot in America like the Kardashian family

4. [+13, -2] She's super tall so even weight gain barely makes a difference ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+10, -3] I missed the days when she sang country songs on her guitar. Now she puts out pop songs that sound like everything else.

6. [+6, -0] She looks a lot sexier. I guess pretty girls gain weight in pretty ways ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6, -0] I guess part two of her image is a ssen unni image... I miss her country songs

8. [+6, -0] I saw her at the Billboard awards, she's a giant ㅋ

9. [+5, -0] I clicked the article thinking "how much could she have gained ㅋ" but was actually surprised;; she looks pretty though

10. [+4, -0] Westerners never gain weight in the face though ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. [+4, -0] Pretty even with weight gain

12. [+4, -1] She looks great because she has sexy muscles now

-