Park Yoochun is wide-eyed at his fans waiting for him


Article: Park Yoochun 'surprised eyes' at the many fans

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1,754, -26] He has fans???

2. [+1,626, -28] Amazing ㅋㅋㅋ celebrities truly are royalty ㅋㅋㅋ I bet these fans will still be screaming "oppa jjang" even after he kills someone ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,282, -24] What'd he do about his tattoo?

4. [+24, -1] Can these fans wake up and look at him with open eyes for a second? He's a wrinkly, average looking 30 something year old. He's not even a celebrity ㅋㅋ The young soldiers out on the streets in their twenties are probably fresher looking than him. Wake up.

5. [+24, -1] Crazy... the fans must be insane

6. [+22, -6] He's so bad at dressing himself

7. [+19, -1] Park Yoochun fans are people who don't care about a person's character or their life experience... they care about only one thing and it's looks. They're no different from people who obsess over Park Geun Hye.

8. [+17, -1] I assumed he was in another country... but it's Korea. How can people still be his fan after watching the toilet scandal??? ㅋㅋ I'd understand if it was a one time offense but he had several toilet offenses...

9. [+15, -3] I don't think I could be his fan after seeing him scoff at a fan gift and tell his manager to throw it out ㅠㅠ

10. [+12, -0] More like 'surprised eyes' at all the fat pigs waiting for him

11. [+11, -0] I'm a woman myself and I'll never understand other people who can like someone like him ㅋ they're probably otakus who have lost their minds

12. [+11, -1] He's got really bad balding

-