Momoland's Yeonwoo reveals she used to weigh over 60 kg before her diet



Article: Momoland Yeonwoo "I used to weigh over 60 kg in the past... my classmates assumed I got plastic surgery after my diet"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+541, -77] Honestly she has a great body and she's pretty and everything's great but her nose is obviously fake. She should stop talking about plastic surgery at all. It's not a crime that she did it but there's no reason to lie about it saying she only dieted.

2. [+293, -79] She has an innocent yet sexy look to her...

3. [+245, -105] Probably the prettiest female celebrity for me lately

4. [+23, -11] Her nose is 100% fake though

5. [+18, -7] How's she going to explain that piece of chalk for a nose ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+16, -6] I noticed she's like Jung Chaeyeon... corgi body

7. [+15, -3] I was just thinking that Jung Chaeyeon was losing steam as the next Seolhyun and now Yeonwoo is picking up as the next hope for men

8. [+12, -4] 60 kg is normal if you're over 170 cm tall

9. [+12, -3] She looked over 170 cm tall so 60 kg is not that much actually

10. [+9, -7] She's like the Korean version of Tzuyu... has a body type and face that men totally love... and of course feminazis hate her

-