Hwang Hana shows off her White Day gift


Article: Hwang Hana shares love for Park Yoochun "Happiest in the world"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+701, -20] Weren't they supposed to get married? Until when is she going to string him along? It's obvious that Park Yoochun is hanging on for dear life and trying to serve her every whim to land this marriage... well, good luck you two

2. [+666, -20] I always assumed that chaebol family members had more... class to them. But I guess it's different for everyone.

3. [+615, -13] She always speaks in extremes like "the world's most~" "the first ever" "the best" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess it shows that the saying "the rich don't show off" isn't always true

4. [+89, -4] I'm just curious as to whether the man giving her all these gifts is still Park Yoochun?

5. [+66, -1] Acts so cheap even with all that money

6. [+55, -1] She's an attention wh*re starved for affection... Out of all the happy and wealthy people I know, none of them have ever opened and closed their SNS accounts repeatedly or obsessed over them like she does. Pathetic.. she needs to gain some self esteem.

7. [+50, -4] No one is ever going to be jealous of your boyfriend, someone who was arrested for assaulting a prostitute over the toilet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she should be embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+49, -3] In a way, I'm jealous of how naive she is... I wish I could live life without a thought in my head..

9. [+46, -1] Leave her alone... she obviously knows what happened to Park Yoochun's image so she has to show off that she's happy no matter what.. What can you do when the world thinks your boyfriend is trash? Gotta put up a front acting like you're happy despite it all

10. [+38, -0] Are we sure it's even Park Yoochun sending her this stuff anymore?

-