Consumers applaud new store concept of choosing to be ignored



Article: Customers enjoy new store concept where employees ignore you

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Nate

1. [+736, -3] A fantastic idea!!

2. [+661, -44] "Please let me know if you need any help~^^" (proceeds to follow me around the entire store) What I need right now is for you to screw off

3. [+546, -10] Yeah, please only talk to me if I have questions

4. [+41, -1] I can't concentrate on shopping when an employee is next to me or following me around. All they need to do is answer any questions I have.

5. [+39, -0] I can't stand it at department stores when they follow you around when all you want to do is take a look. It makes me just leave. But apparently that's the rule for employees? It's just too much service.

6. [+32, -2] I need this service for taxis. An option for 'quiet ride to destination' and 'no trot music please'

7. [+31, -0] Us employees at stores don't like to follow customers around either... but we're evaluated every month from cameras that judge our performance and we're ordered to follow customers around. It's a lot of stress for us ㅠㅠ

8. [+24, -0] Definitely a good idea...

9. [+19, -3] I can't stand it when I'm looking around and they coe up to me like "this is better~", "you can buy these as a set~"

10. [+14, -1] My favorite kind of store is a store that greets you and tells you to take a look... and then leaves you alone.

-