Hyorin has been enjoying her free time since SISTAR's disbandment


Article: Hyorin "I'm enjoying the first free time in a while I've had since SISTAR's disbandment"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+269, -19] Still sad about SISTAR's disbandment. I still want to listen to more of their music.

2. [+259, -25] Of all the disbanded groups, only SISTAR and Rainbow have had no discord ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, I always looked forward to SISTAR's summer comebacks ㅠㅠ

3. [+208, -35] After seeing Soshi have a lackluster end to promos after all the fanfare for their 10th anniversary comeback, I'm thinking SISTAR made the most realistic choice choosing to end their history on a beautiful note. Just sad that we won't hear them every summer now.

4. [+19, -3] Can't have summer songs without SISTAR

5. [+18, -3] Their fandom was never big but they had so many good songs. I know it's good to leave while people are still applauding but I still think they had more to give ㅠㅠ

6. [+14, -3] They would've won #1 this summer if they didn't disband...

7. [+8, -2] I'm sure Hyorin's feeling free now... since she has the talent to make it on her own. I'm not sure what the rest will do other than Hyorin and Soyu;;;

8. [+7, -1] She's talented, no worries for her obviously. Rest hard while you can ㅋ

9. [+6, -1] They really disbanded at the perfect timing...

-