Pann: Serious question, why are people voting for Jang Moon Bok?
1. [+170, -35] He's so bad at dancing... The 11 of them are going to have to dance 'Nayana' at least a few hundred times after debut and are we going to have to put up with watching him stumble over the moves every time? Male idols rely so heavily on their choreography... imagine him dancing like this in the back up on 'M! Countdown' or 'Inkigayo'..
2. [+153, -42] I don't like him either. He's super bad at rapping but everyone keeps voting for him so I thought he was good but he's not. He's obviously just a gag pick.
3. [+119, -64] Well Kim Sohye's the same thing then. If you're going to vote based on pure talent, go watch 'K-Pop Star' instead. 'Produce 101' is just about voting for the trainee that you personally like. Go vote for another audition show if you're going to base this on skill and talent.
4. [+109, -25] If you go to male community sites, a lot of them are saying they're taking revenge for how girls voted for IOI by voting for the ugliest guys and screwing them over. The whole move to vote for Jang Moon Bok all started with the male community sites being like "yo let's put Jang Moon Bok in the debut group, it's going to be hilarious ㅋㅋ"
(Screencap of a male community site listing the ugliest trainees and reasons why everyone should vote for them: "he looks like an ajusshi", "revenge pick", "looks like a monster, revenge pick for sure", "another ajusshi revenge pick")
5. [+73, -39] Then what about Kim Sohye? She was originally an actor trainee when she started the show ㅋㅋ at least Jang Moon Bok has wanted to be a rapper all along and every team needs a rapper, what does a team need an actor for? ㅋㅋ
6. [+60, -11] The reason I don't want to vote for Jang Moon Bok is because male community sites are only voting for him to get revenge on female voters last season. I've seen way too many posts on Gallery from men saying they refuse to vote for any trainee who's popular with the female voters.
7. [+53, -11] Guys, this was never about talent, it was always about how much attention you could get
8. [+52, -6] His rapping hasn't improved at all either ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I honestly don't get why people are voting for him
9. [+45, -2] If you go to the male community sites, everyone's talking about how they're going to get revenge for female voters voting for Yoo Yeon Jung and Chungha by pooling all their votes for Jang Moon Bok. Which is ridiculous because both of them earned their votes for their skills whereas Jang Moon Bok has no skills at all. The men are still like "you guys shouldn't have voted for Yoo Yeon Jung if you don't like what's happening now~ we're going to debut Jang Moon Bok just like how you debuted Yoo Yeon Jungㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
10. [+37, -7] His rapping really didn't improve since the last audition show he was on though...
11. [+31, -5] All of his voters are just going to vote for him and leave him out to dry, super irresponsible
12. [+27, -4] I'm getting really annoyed too;;; all of the comments in their articles are about Jang Moon Bok, ugh