Kang Min Kyung looks seductive in her latest selca


Article: Kang Minkyung's selca, a hint of reveal of her glamorous body

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,038, -56] Looks like she fixed something else up again because I couldn't recognize her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+907, -47] You're telling me this is Davichi's Kang Minkyung??

3. [+783, -42] This is Kang Minkyung???

4. [+66, -4] Think about it, there are younger and younger kids debuting from the bottom, she's getting older and getting more wrinkles.. so you get a botox here, a botox there, and this is how you end up

5. [+56, -2] I don't know what she finds to fix so often

6. [+38, -3] I find her first face to be the prettiest... I wish female celebrities would stop cutting up their eyes. I've rarely ever seen someone look better after it.

7. [+34, -1] Totally cut the corners of her eyes... why... she was already so pretty

8. [+28, -4] Totally looks plastic at this point

9. [+21, -2] I would've assumed she was some Afreeca BJ if it didn't specify she was Kang Minkyung

10. [+19, -1] I was wondering why we haven't been seeing her on TV, looks like she's aiming for a comeback as a plastic monster~~~ ㅋ

-