Article: [Exclusive] Swings "Judge me for my music" first public appearance since scandal
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,758, -25] Tryhard losers like you don't deserve to use the word 'music', you're just tainting it
2. [+1,674, -21] I want to beat the crap out of him
3. [+1,639, -19] Stop acting like you're so tough when you couldn't even finish your army service
4. [+123, -2] The lyrics about Junhee and Hwanhee were a part of this so called 'music' you're asking to be judged for. Well the people have ruled their judgment and it's that your music is trash./
5. [+88, -2] But your music is trash too
6. [+81, -1] What is he trying to prove all the time? Does he think his raps will excuse him from everything? His rap styles are all the same with meaningless punchlines... stop trying to prove yourself with them.
7. [+66, -0] This pig thinks he has some god-like rap skills when all he does is talk fast with a few English words thrown in
8. [+59, -0] This pig ba$tard must think his music is god quality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+53, -0] It's asking to be judged for your music that allows a society for trash like you to be forgiven for unrelated skills ㅋㅋ how dare you make fun of two kids who lost their mother?
10. [+43, -0] Too bad your music is as bad as you are