Article: AOA Mina, "I dieted for my solo stage, didn't even drink water"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+2,293, -61] But you're thin enough already ㅜㅜ
2. [+1,505, -68] Being an idol is so hard, you work this hard and you're not even guaranteed success... definitely only a job you can do if you truly love it
3. [+1,333, -47] She's already so thin to the point of being bones and she dieted even more on top of that?
4. [+1,014, -54] She's really just bones now
5. [+751, -20] You need to gain more, way too thin
6. [+135, -3] Mina has always been one of the thinnest idols, can't believe there was more to lose...
7. [+111, -4] What more weight could a 40 kg woman lose... ㅠㅠ
8. [+94, -3] I remember she was on some TV show with her dog and briefly showed her weight and she wasn't just skinny, she was super thin... what more did she have to lose...
Article: AOA's first concert, Mina "Do I look like G-Dragon sunbae"
Source: Seoul Econ via Nate
1. [+377, -51] She's pretty but all that gets ruined when she opens her mouth...
2. [+167, -43] Whoever her boyfriend is, what a lucky man
4. [+117, -16] Is she wearing pants??????
5. [+26, -10] She never got as popular as Seolhyun because she looks so empty-headed all the time. Awkward facial expressions on stage, just looks so dumb... even if you get her into acting, she'd have such a small range because she looks so unintelligent. I looked up her education background and she dropped out of junior high. Basically her highest level of education is graduating elementary school ㅠ
6. [+16, -11] For a group that only has one popular member, they're doing better than most other groups in similar situations like miss A and T-ara
7. [+15, -8] Mina's pretty but she has this dumb look to her... but I think men are into that
8. [+14, -2] She has an ajumma face, which is why she won't make it