Article: Lee Hyori to list her name as co-producer of new album
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+217, -44] She said she was the producer last time but once she got caught in a plagiarism scandal, she denied it ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+216, -46] Don't plagiarize this time
3. [+191, -46] She media played last time about producing her album when it ended up being plagiarized. Now she's saying it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ talk about being shameless. It's co-producer only in name, basically just her listing her name on someone else's work.
4. [+39, -1] Feels like deja vu to her plagiarism scandal. She talked about being a co-producer then too... and then denied it once her album got caught for plagiarism.
5. [+36, -10] And once her album gets caught for plagiarism, she'll play the victim card
6. [+32, -6] Such thick skin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+30, -7] Her entire career is plagiarized, it's just a copy of Jennifer Lopez, Amuro Namie, and Britney Spears from style to album cover to songs
8. [+27, -7] But I don't thinks he would even know how to read music... ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+26, -6] She's an Amuro Namie copycat
10. [+24, -5] Her brand value as Lee Hyori alone is enough, I don't know why she tries to do more. She tried to say she produced SPICA before they got caught in a plagiarism scandal for their song and MV too and then quit that act. She tries to be way more influential than she is...