[Pann] Gifs of Nayeon unintentionally ostracizing members?


Pann: I think all women know what Dahyun's feeling with her facial expression

1. [+409, -16] I'm not pathetic enough to be an anti of any celebrity but this gif really makes me want to smack Nayeon..

2. [+347, -9] Honestly, it doesn't matter how close you are, anyone who acts like Nayeon would upset me... If one of my close friends acted like this, I'd be thinking about it all the time

3. [+213, -1] I'm not trying to hate Nayeon but I hate the situation in this gif happening in real life. Especially when it's the three of us going around and one of them chooses to act like this, it makes you feel so left out. I've been in Chaeyoung's shoes and even in Dahyun's shoes and it puts both sides in an awkward situation. I really don't like it when friends choose to only focus on one friend like that.

4. [+96, -0] Even if Nayeon didn't intend anything by it, it still probably made Dahyun feel bad... although we all know that they're close with one another in the end.

5. [+86, -3] This isn't even the first time ㅋㅋ It makes me laugh when kids shield Nayeon all the time. How do you explain this gif then? She's too 'at focus'? Doesn't it look like she's totally looking down on her?? Have you ever had to suffer from someone who always put you down like this? Kids like her will always act all close with you and around others but they'll never say that they hate you to your face ㅋㅋㅋ they'll instead start pulling away close friends from you one by one. Nayeon's totally that style.


6. [+84, -4] This gif has been going around for so long, I don't know why there are still kids shielding this ㅋㅋㅋ To all of you saying Dahyun and Nayeon are close, let me just tell you, I've been in this situation. Kids like Nayeon never tell you to your face that they hate you ㅋㅋㅋ they always do it slyly like this ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+76, -1] Dahyun tries to go to the left but Nayeon purposely pulls her to the right;; scary

8. [+72, -5] She has a ton of gifs like this ㅋㅋㅋ not sure what's wrong with her..

9. [+66, -0] Dahyun looks so sad.. I know that feeling too well ㅜ

10. [+60, -3] Not the first time ㅋㅋ


11. [+53, -0] I've seen fans try to defend other gifs but I've never seen them come up with a defense for this one

12. [+34, -4] Honestly, fans need to stop defending this. Any woman will recognize this situation.. it makes you feel gross.

-