Article: Girlfriend isn't afraid to ruin themselves... bizarre photo completed
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+331, -74] Well they were never a group known for their visuals so it's not like they had anything to lose
2. [+201, -34] ...???
3. [+149, -35] Not like they had any visuals to lose, but what do they gain by doing this too?? More hate??
4. [+23, -3] You all will rag on them if they didn't try their best at this, and you're still ragging on them even though they did try their best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what do you want them to do
5. [+21, -11] Now that's how you do it
6. [+19, -4] This posing is actually the talk of much controversy because people just end up copying how disabled people look when they suffer from strokes... why would they copy this on TV, tsk tsk
7. [+17, -1] Please don't do stuff like this
8. [+16, -2] I really wish they didn't do stuff like this
9. [+15, -5] Isn't this making fun of disabled people? ㅡㅡ
10. [+12, -0] I really hate people who do these poses because it makes me feel like they're ridiculing disabled people... Accuse me of taking it too seriously all you want but its still off putting.