Article: [Exclusive] "Promised of a girl group debut..." trainee forced to provide favors with alcohol
Source: SBS via Nate
18 year old trainee revealed that her 32 year old CEO forced her several times to provide favors with alcohol for high profile clients. "He'd tell us that there's someone rich coming and that I have to look good for him so dress nice and then he'd check what I was wearing."
She lived in a dorm with two others under the promise of a girl group debut, and forced them to sleep in the same bed as him. "He would tell me to take my clothes off if he told me to, and that I wouldn't last in the industry if I couldn't even do that... It was embarrassing, and I was so hurt."
1. [+1,289, -65] Ba$tards like Choi Soon Shil... ㅡㅡ
2. [+1,265, -74] Ba$tards like Park Geun Hye... ㅡㅡ
3. [+1,236, -73] Ba$tards like Park supporters... ㅡㅡ
4. [+44, -3] If you don't want to suffer this as a trainee, the only solution is to join a big agency~ Don't just join any agency that will take you because you lack the proper skills, you're going to end up like this~ any thug out there can set up his own agency and crush the dreams of minors like this
5. [+37, -0] We really need to bring back the Jang Ja Yeon scandal to light...
6. [+36, -2] Hearing about CEOs forcing trainees to do whatever they want with the promise of a debut is not anything new... tsk
7. [+28, -2] Please re-investigate the Jang Ja Yeon list
8. [+24, -0] You're going to have to reveal the agency's name so that there aren't any more victims
9. [+19, -2] You think it's just these trainees? Even the ones that have already debuted have done all this stuff, especially the ones with innocent images...
10. [+16, -0] How is it that nothing has improved since the Jang Ja Yeon scandal...