Article: 'Romance 4' Sojin cries for the second time in Spain 'upset + complicated'
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+4,254, -93] The purpose of the show is to create romance with foreign men so why would they cast someone who can't speak a lick of English? ㅋㅋㅋ The men look like they're genuinely trying to connect and communicate but none of the women can speak English and end up looking like they're just on the show to go on vacation. What's the point of the show?
2. [+2,190, -116] It's like the cable version of WGM but more boring. How can they develop feelings in that time?? Why is she crying??
3. [+1,648, -44] Well she didn't match with her partner, and it's hard to expect her lifestyle to match up with a westerner's in just a week too
4. [+481, -13] I remember Han Go Eun was on this show, Han Chae Ah too... Han Go Eun's married and Han Chae Ah's in a relationship right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the show is pointless
5. [+440, -4] Well Sojin went on the show to just go on dates with foreign men and vacation around but this one man actually has feelings for her so she feels bad... and she can't be like "I'm just doing this for the show", you know?
6. [+441, -32] Please just cast someone who can speak English ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+620, -24] The point of the show is to stick women who can't speak English or have any cultural understanding with other men and have them become romantic in a week.. no way they can be serious ㅋㅋ and even if they did get serious, that'd be funny too
2. [+434, -309] Women... as someone who studied abroad and graduated college in America, let me tell you the cold truth. When white men approach you, it's 99% because they just want to sleep with you. They're not considering you for marriage, just a one night stand. If you're up for that, then that's your freedom ...
3. [+428, -101] I work in KATUSA and when I speak with American soldiers, 80% of them have separate white girlfriends and consider their Asian girls as a fun lay. Makes me feel bad but they're handsome so what can I say ㅎㅎ
4. [+37, -6] I lived in England for a long time. Sure there are some guys with yellow fever and red flags will be raised if they're professing their love for you after a short time but it's unfair for these best replies to make it sound like every white man is trash. How ridiculous.
5. [+29, -10] These comments are so frustrating... how can you think the white people you've come across represents an entire population of white people? You can't just talk like there aren't white men who are faithful to one woman and his family that exist in this world. It's not like all Koreans are responsible, good people either.
6. [+25, -4] I graduated from grad school in America and am working here so let me tell you that not all "white foreigners" consider Asian girls as sex objects. They're people just like us. Take away the 'foreigner' title and it's their words and actions that are more important. If you regard all foreigners thinking that they'll view you as a sex object, that's racism. The people we should be fighting are corrupted politicians, corrupted corporations.. not foreigners. Foreigners or Koreans, they're all people beloved by their own friends and families. Judge people for their words and actions, not their race.
7. [+21, -1] This whole show is wtf to me. They should cast women who know how to speak English and men who are bit more handsome.
8. [+14, -9] If you want to marry a white guy, don't go for the tall and handsome 'jocks', go for the 'nerds'. 80% of the white men who marry Asian girls are nerds.