Article: Cube Entertainment 'lost out on B2ST' operating on red
Source: Biz Enter via Nate
1. [+404, -5] Good riddance
2. [+393, -8] BtoB ㅠㅠ please find a new agency when your contracts expire ㅠㅠ
3. [+233, -8] ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+32, -0] Should've just given B2ST their name tsk tsk
5. [+31, -2] 4minute was considered a successful girl group but keep in mind that Cube disbanded them because Hyuna makes more as a solo... Too bad once Hyuna's last solo came out, it didn't do as well as her past solos... Would've been better to keep 4minute around while giving Hyuna her solos once in a while. Cube definitely could've held on to B2ST too but they lost out by doing useless things... It's sad that Cube was once considered a top 3 agency but now they've fallen so hard..
6. [+31, -1] How is this company even listed when they're so dependent on one group? But then again, I guess that's why YG has been taking in actors like crazy because they know they're over without Big Bang
7. [+29, -1] Cube's only hope is BtoB so I bet they'll start working BtoB like dogs. CLC and Pentagon have a long way to go...
8. [+28, -3] B2ST was the only money maker of Cube anyway ㅋ
9. [+27, -1] Now they're going to work BtoB like dogs to pay back all that debt
10. [+25, -0] Aigoo, poor BtoB... I knew there was a reason they were being promoted lately...