Article: 'April comeback' EXID, will it be 4 or 5 members?
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+727, -15] It'd be best to wait for Solji to get better even if it means postponing the comeback.. that's how important she is
2. [+683, -50] Who will sing without Solji?
3. [+375, -13] EXID without Solji is like a pastry without the filling
4. [+20, -2] They must be under a lot of comeback pressure after the success of 'Up & Down'
5. [+13, -7] The songs are centered around Solji so it seems like she's the best singer but the other members aren't bad either. Hyelin's good and Hani was a semifinalist on 'Mask Best Singer'. They're not on the same level as Sohee, Jiyeon, or Goo Hara. Junghwa is pretty good, even the rapper LE. Solji just set the standards super high for the group, doesn't mean the rest are bad. There are a ton of girl groups that are worse.
6. [+13, -1] I want to see Solji back and healthy!!
7. [+9, -6] They're a talented group. Hani, Solji, Hyelin, Junghwa, and LE are good at singing;;; at least way better than Hyeri, Yura, Dasom, and Bora ㅋㅋ
8. [+8, -7] How can they sing live without Solji?
9. [+8, -1] Solji has such a big impact on their stages that it's going to feel empty without her... EXID's going to have to make the right choice here
10. [+6, -2] I'm thinking the people who are saying Solji's the only singer in EXID have never actually listened to their songs. Solji has the powerful high notes but Hyelin and Hani are really good too.