Article: Tony Ahn has a birthday party for his pet with Kang Ta and Yang Se Hyung... 'animal kingdom'
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+393, -52] I threw a birthday party and bought a cake for my dog's first birthday... what's so wrong about that? The dog is my family member for life, I'll do anything for him. Some comments are so mean.
2. [+252, -16] Yang Se Hyung has two dogs, Kang Ta has three dogs, talk about an animal kingdom party
3. [+240, -25] I think anyone who has a problem with pets getting birthday parties is the one with a problem. Pets are treated like family, who cares if they get birthday treats?
4. [+42, -7] I have three pups who are 15 years old and I raise them like my babies and throw them birthday parties too ㅋ they heal my soul so much. Tony's pups are so cute as well ㅋ
5. [+42, -6] Not like he's spending any of your money, why do you care if he's throwing a birthday party for them?
6. [+37, -7] I hope you losers who think pets don't deserve these things realize that these pets have cleaner souls than your dirty fingers who only know how to spew hate on the keyboard
7. [+37, -6] If you all are so jealous of how these dogs live, go be born as one in your next life
8. [+29, -3] I bought a cake and lit a candle for my dog's first birthday. I blew the candle out for him and ate the cake myself but... he did get a treat and a chew bone.
9. [+21, -10] I don't think people will understand unless they raise a pet themselves. Pets are family, no different from human family members. They feel things the same way we do, they feel happy, hurt, cold, sad...
10. [+18, -44] A birthday party for a dog ㅋㅋㅋ what a f*cking joke
11. [+14, -26] This has to be a joke
12. [+9, -34] This is what happens when you make so much damn money that you waste it on throwing birthday parties for your dog. I wonder what goes on in that head of theirs.