Sulli and Yoona meet up at Dior event


Article: "SM meet up" Sulli x Yoona's sexy vs innocent beauty battle

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+361, -138] I'm going with Yoona ㅋㅋ the lighting is on Sulli's side so she stands out more but she looks greasy here... and maybe because she's been cutting at her image with how she's been acting too ㅋㅋ

2. [+350, -248] Putting the two side by side, Sulli looks prettier...

3. [+342, -246] I'm a Yoona fan but judging by face alone, Sulli wins above and beyond. Sulli's face shape is unrivaled, the type that women covet with the pointy, V line jaw

4. [+92, -41] Yoona wins

5. [+76, -23] Eh? I'm not a fan of either and I think Yoona looks better.. maybe men and women have different standards? I'm a guy by the way

6. [+73, -32] Yoona wins

7. [+70, -28] Don't care for either but I find Yoona prettier

8. [+61, -25] Why are the comments calling Sulli prettier? Yoona turns Sulli into a squid...

9. [+53, -30] It's weird how putting Yoona next to Sulli makes Sulli look so ugly

10. [+49, -76] I always thought Yoona was the one top but Sulli dominates her

-