Article: 'Juke Bus' Luna, "I dated a bad guy in the past... broke up out of exhaustion" confession
Source: Newsen via Nate
"In the past, I dated someone who was a bad guy. I didn't like him that much at first but as time went on, I fell for him more and more. He, however, pushed me away more and more. I waited for his feelings to come back but I got tired of waiting and eventually broke up with him. I then realized that love that hurts you isn't really love."
1. [+413, -39] Who actually believes that women actually like bad guys? ㅋ It's because the bad guys hide who they really are in the beginning and then slowly show their true colors. Women who realize that will break up with them, but no women would willingly go into a relationship with a bad guy.
2. [+181, -12] It's not that girls like bad guys, it's usually that they get tricked into dating them
3. [+148, -9] Yeah, I much prefer warm hearted men who take care of you and speak to you warmly
4. [+9, -1] Even bad break ups and the hardships that follow will accumulate into experience later and raise your perspective for better experiences
5. [+7, -3] Bad guys are only tolerable to date when they're handsome
6. [+6, -0] When girls say they like bad guys, they usually mean the ones that are quiet and cold looking on the outside but caring and tsundere-like on the inside. No one would actually date a real bad guy who beats women and tortures them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+2, -0] Never date a bad guy thinking it'll get better, you always end up giving up
8. [+2, -1] Bad guys are all an image made up by the media. Women will know that there's no point in ever dating a bad guy.