Article: Lee Dong Gun reps, "Regarding his break up with Jiyeon, they grew distant after focusing on their work"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+541, -64] I remember Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye matching so well together
2. [+480, -13] Public relationships seem to have a lot more cons than pros
3. [+405, -17] I want to support Lee Dong Gun and tell him he made the best decision but it feels wrong to say this or that about someone else's relationship...
4. [+32, -0] There's no other reason needed to explain a break up. You just don't love each other anymore. No more, no less.
5. [+30, -4] Probably more like they focused on work because they were growing distance
6. [+27, -3] Please get married with Jo Yun Hee
7. [+27, -8] So is he in a some with Jo Yun Hee?
8. [+23, -6] When news of their relationship first broke out, everyone told Lee Dong Gun he was crazy and his fans begged him to stop... but he ignored all his fans and even acted shamelessly to them by running around holding her hand. I wonder if he understands his fans now...? Too bad his image already looks like it's dropped a level after dating her
9. [+22, -0] It's unfortunate that they broke up but their relationship never looked stable anyway ㅠ
10. [+20, -0] What more needs to be said other than that they don't love each other anymore? If you're in love, it doesn't matter how busy you are, you'll find time for them... It just shows that you're fated to marry different people
11. [+18, -0] The fact that he's opening up first must mean he's the one who was dumped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+18, -7] Focusing on work?????? He's barely been popular enough to have any work before or after the relationship?????
13. [+17, -4] I'm telling you guys, we're going to get news of him being in a relationship with Jo Yun Hee in about two months... the article will be like "from drama lovers to real life"... Lee Dong Gun's definitely the type who can't stand not being in a relationship for long
14. [+16, -1] Took him such a long time to wake up
15. [+15, -0] So did he date her before because he didn't have work to focus on or what?