Article: 'Immortal Song' Gain shows the end all of sexiness with an 'Invitation' of seduction
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+954, -132] No matter how many sexy concepts Gain has come out with, I've never thought of any of them as sexy... am I the only one?
2. [+694, -68] Made me choke up with how Um Jung Hwa and Kim Jong Min were tearing up... Gain has an amazing hip line and she's a great dancer but 'Invitation' is best left to Um Jung Hwa ㅎㅎ
3. [+592, -70] I'm such a Gain fan but I really wish she'd stay away from Sulli.. ㅠㅠ
4. [+59, -7] But why is it that she doesn't even look an ounce of sexy
5. [+50, -12] She's too short to pull it off...
6. [+46, -8] Her face is sooo damn ugly ㅠㅠ
7. [+44, -3] People really think Gain looks sexy?
8. [+44, -8] Doesn't matter what she does, not sexy at all
9. [+43, -4] Her concept looks as ill fitting as a first grader wearing make up from the dollar store. Can she please stop with these sexy concepts because they don't match her at all. This stage ganked my eyes, just stop.
10. [+42, -1] Um Jung Hwa's 'Invitation' is a very classy performance but Gain makes it look tacky. The way she tries to look all sultry just emphasizes her ugly face.
11. [+38, -1] Um Jung Hwa's version of the song has a restricted sort of sexiness to it that makes it classier, especially with the way she moves her body in small, controlled movements... Gain just goes over the top.
12. [+34, -5] Why does Gain insist on a sexy image? Can't she just do something cute? She's way too short for concepts like this...