Article: Netizens 'goosebumps' over video Sulli uploaded
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
Netizens are claiming that the doll missing an arm is a lolita cliche called teddy bear where the limbs are cut off from children so that they can't move.
1. [+2,301, -62] At this point.... she needs to be isolated for treatment...
2. [+2,056 -72] So has Korea run out of psychologists or what????
3. [+1,877, -58] I want to lock her in a room without internet just for a week to see what happens
4. [+125, -5] Whether it's a lolita cliche or not, breaking off a doll's arm isn't normal either way ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+116, -35] IU always idolized Sulli.. I wonder why they're so captivated by lolita things. She obviously knows what she's doing and she's doing it on purpose. IU did the same thing, matched all her concepts to lolita elements.. and when people called her out on it, she acted like an innocent child and anyone who viewed her that way were the perverts. It's the same with all girls who like lolita.
6. [+110, -3] Sulli has a picture of herself in a school uniform where her arm is hidden too
7. [+108, -2] What Sulli needs isn't attention but treatment
8. [+85, -8] Sigh, this is so severe... Even if she isn't acting in the way everyone thinks she's intending to, she's still doing all this knowing that she's a controversial figure right now
9. [+83, -49] It is a bit scary but I don't think it's normal to think of lolita when you see a doll with an arm broken off either
10. [+58, -4] She is a living example that having a pretty face doesn't mean you have it all in this world
11. [+57, -0] Someone needs to steal her phone
12. [+55, -1] If you look at that doll's older pictures, it had an arm until Sulli broke it off ㅋㅋ
1. [+1,875, -48] I wouldn't go as far as to call it lolita but it's not normal for an adult to break off a doll's arm like that. She's either not sane or starving for attention...
2. [+1,550, -37] I'm just so scared of her now...
3. [+1,432, -138] This Choiza ba$tard turned an idol with a bright future into a mess...
4. [+146, -3] Remember the suicide scandal Sulli had last year? Her agency tried to make it seem like she fell and cut herself while drinking... but anyone who has experience with suicide attempts will see the signs very clearly. She's showing all the signs. Please stop thinking people are taking this too far and someone close to her needs to suggest therapy. I say this out of genuine concern.
5. [+146, -0] It's barely understandable to think that she broke off her doll's arm... but to even take a video of the doll dancing without an arm and put it up on SNS means she needs mental help. These aren't the acts of a normal person at all. Why does no one around her care about her well being? The fact that they're letting her act in such a bizarre way all the time is just ruining her even more.
6. [+126, -5] I wonder what Estee Lauder was thinking using her as their model. I saw her pictorials all over the mall and passed right by them ㅡㅡ the company had a classy image before but now they're some cheap sl*t concept with her
7. [+90, -7] She's probably touching herself to all these comments calling her lolita or mentally unstable so stop giving her the attention, it's the only way to solve attention wh*res like her
8. [+58, -1] IU and Jiyeon both broke up, I don't reckon Sulli is any more special to keep her relationship either. Sulli's wrist injury had to have been a suicide scare. We're going to hear news of her break up soon.
9. [+50, -7] For someone who looks like a goldfish... she sure acts like one too
10. [+48, -2] I don't care about all this lolita and mentally unstable nonsense... I just really want her to get tested for drugs