Article: Lee Da Hae, "I fell for Se7en's innocence"
Source: Starin via Nate
"Before we started dating, my view of him was similar to that of the public's. It honestly wasn't a positive image. But as we kept talking, I realized that his thoughts were different from mine in that they were innocent. I didn't think I could be as bright as he was in his situation. He felt like a baby to me."-
1. [+402, -3] Innocence?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+377, -3] Yeah that's probably why he went to the massage parlor, because he's so innocent and all
3. [+330, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+35 -0] Sure she's head over heels in love with him so she can say this stuff now but innocence is not a word you can just stick anywhere like this... She's so dumb and naive, she must honestly think she won in the end because he's her boyfriend now even if he was caught cheating on his girlfriend at a massage parlor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+32, -0] So has she been hanging around Lyn too much lately?
6. [+25, -0] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ of all the Se7ens in the world, to call him innocent ㅋㅋ so innocent that he was on the 9 o clock news
7. [+20, -0] Innocent, bright ㅋ what is she saying ㅋ thanks for starting my day off with a laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Han Byul's probably laughing at this article like "yeah you go ahead and keep dating him you crazy b*tch"
8. [+17, -0] Please don't dirty the word 'innocence' by using it like that... and Lee Da Hae's face just looks like it's melting off now, tsk .
9. [+14, -0] I wonder why she voluntarily puts herself up for hate?
10. [+13, -1] What was she thinking? Would've been better to say stuff like "I had a good feeling about him" or "he makes me feel comfortable" when describing how she fell for him, how could she even think of using the word innocent after his massage parlor scandal? Te stupidity of his girlfriend is just ruining his own image even further ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "his baby-like image" is the most hilarious thing I've heard all week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+12, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she thinks he's innocent, I wonder where she stands on her standards for innocence ㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+11, -1] This is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ