Article: 'Star of the Universe' deletes controversial scene... but overall negative image of fans remains
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+303, -37] Fans are just mad because they're faced with the facts. Honestly, you all are nothing but ATMs to your singers, nothing more and nothing less ㅋㅋ
2. [+290, -27] Isn't it fact though? Before, singers used to release an album and then take another year or so to release their next album but look at those EXO ba$tards, SM just treats their fans like ATMs so they put out mini-album packages, repackages, limited editions, edited editions... this is pretty much like stealing lunch money from little kids. If these agencies actually cared about their fans, they would focus more on upping the quality of their albums, even if it takes longer than a year to produce.
3. [+243, -14] It's funny how 90% of the viewers for this drama are probably fans but the scriptwriter blatantly puts them down by calling them ATMs and easy lays ㅋㅋ
4. [+21, -3] Obviously the scene was written into the drama in the first place because actual celebrities think of their fans like this. Not sure why this is controversial when so many other more controversial things like swears get the pass on TV.
5. [+15, -4] Sure the scene is right but fans love these stars out of the innocence of their hearts and give them presents because they genuinely want to. I think it's wrong for the drama to use that and not only cast an idol to further use his fans for views but also to put them down at the same time. It doesn't matter how right the statement is, no one deserves to have their fan feelings put down like that.
6. [+14, -1] Fans are fools, you can't deny that. They'll shield the crap out of any trash their stars cause and even collect money to donate to charities just to save their stupid oppa's image from scandals.
7. [+13, -2] Look at all these mad fans trembling over the facts. I still remember fans during Park Yoochun's scandal leaving comments like "I wish he had done it to me instead" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ psycho b*tches
8. [+12, -2] It's true but I guess there was no need to be so explicit about it ㅋㅋ
9. [+11, -1] Yeah it's fact but it seems stupid to put down the viewers of your own drama ㅋㅋ and to even say they're easy lays is taking it too far... most of these stupid fangirls are teens, it's wrong to portray them like that
10. [+8, -0] Not sure what the producers were thinking in the first place when third rate dramas like this are only watched by stupid fangirls who want to support their oppa ㅋㅋㅋ that easy lay line really did take it too far though;;