Article: [Exclusive] 'Breakup' T-ara Jiyeon to prepare for new solo release after 3 years
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+1,978, -93] Look at this media play, kicking it off with news of the break up
2. [+1,567, -79] And thus Jiyeon's media play has begun
3. [+1,351, -70] So was the break up news just the start of her media play?
4. [+1,179, -66] It's so obvious to the eye when celebrities try to market their relationships... the public can't be taken for fools anymore
5. [+185, -11] Kwang Soo is as consistent as ever... still stubbornly stuck with the same old marketing tactics. People say T-ara was ruined with their bullying scandal but I think Kwang Soo played a large role as well.
6. [+155, -13] T-ara has no competitive viability at all next to the current girl groups... it's so sad the desperate measures they're resorting to to remain relevant...
7. [+129, -15] Probably another sexy concept with stupid sexy dance moves... since she can't sing and all
8. [+113, -13] No wonder so much media play has been going on with her news about the break up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+92, -4] MBK is so hopeless, never have I seen a company use a break up for media play
10. [+65, -2] So it's been media play all along? How trash is her agency that they thought of using her break up to promote her solo?
1. [+153, -3] Of course CEO Kwang Soo wouldn't waste such perfect timing.. ㅋㅋ
2. [+80, -4] I have no idea how Kwang Soo hasn't gone bankrupt as a CEO yet... when he pulls stupid sh*t like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+10, -5] She can't even sing, what solo?
4. [+10, -3] Did she time it with the break up...
5. [+8, -3] What Kwang Soo's thinking: This is great, we can media play her solo song as if it's an expression of her feelings after the break up