Red Velvet makes 'Rookie' comeback



Article: Red Velvet's magical 'Rookie'... once you listen it, it'll be on infinite repeat

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+3,045, -169] It's one of those songs where you go wtf when you first listen to it and then get addicted after...

2. [+2,563, -175] Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this song really smells of those type of songs you go wtf and then get addicted to after ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but the MV looks like a hit

3. [+2,124, -180] I find myself singing along for some odd reason ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,979, -165] Irene and Joy's beauties... everyone is looking at peak visuals these days

5. [+1,566, -187] Ready to join Irene's fandom!!!

6. [+625, -42] I'm a bit surprised by the song as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but SM songs in general make you go wtf and then addicted later on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find myself going rookierookierookie now

7. [+506, -46] I went what the when I first listened to it but yeah it really is addictive

8. [+449, -30] The coordi wouldn't dress them in those clear skirts on stage, right...?

9. [+494, -48] Their new song definitely makes you go wtf but the killing part is the rookierookierookie part

10. [+420, -37] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ rookie rookie super rookie rookie!

-