Article: 14 hours of <IAC> recording, why is it on the singer to have to provide lunch for fans?
Source: Oh My News via Nate
1. [+1,118, -28] It's a heartwarming story when singers buy lunch for their fans and everyone enjoys themselves but when people start comparing who bought what or how much so and so's lunch boxes were, then it just gets pathetic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+944, -65] If these lunch boxes are going to be such a problem, then fans should not be attending these events at all. The fans are the ones who are going because they want to support their singers. They're the ones choosing to take time out of their lives to do it so why blame the producers? All you stupid fangirls and fanboys, before you start blaming people, please realize that your own parents are out there in the real world suffering for you ungrateful brats today...
3. [+829, -185] MBC should be providing the lunches when it's the singers and the fans who are the ones suffering the long filming schedule
4. [+51, -7] Buying their fans lunch boxes costs chump change compared to how much their fans spend on them on buying albums and gifts ㅋㅋ
5. [+27, -14] Seriously? People are seriously giving the producers crap for not providing lunches? ㅋㅋㅋ You realize this show is not a charity?????
6. [+26, -7] The show should not be required to provide lunch for the fans. Have you ever seen the crowd being provided lunches at sports events? The fans are there because they want to be, no one's forcing them to sit there.
7. [+20, -6] Why do fans think they can demand lunch from the show when they're not even doing any work?
8. [+18, -5] Why should the show provide lunch, the fans are the ones who are there because they want to be ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+14, -5] Have you ever heard of a baseball team buying their fans lunch at a baseball game? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+8, -1] Idol fans are such an issue ㅋㅋ Japan's suffering because of their Hikikomori population right now but I bet that'll be Korea in 5-10 years with these fans