Article: IOI fanclub to be shut down "Concerned for future problems occurring"
Source: E-Daily via Naver
1. [+10,619, -396] Shutting it down seems right
2. [+6,177, -152] It's understandable after reading the agency's statement. Yes, shutting it down seems like the right thing to do.. ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+4,137, -196] Loved their songs though...
4. [+3,562, -133] I'll be supporting them individually..
5. [+2,862, -373] Taking down their official fancafe means that the members don't really have a place to come back and leave messages on ㅠㅠ
6. [+455, -12] They're a group that's disbanded now so there's no reason for their agency to have to manage their fancafe. Leaving it open will just turn it into a promotion ground for ads since no one's managing it. Might as well shut it down.
7. [+341, -8] It's something that can't be helped but it still makes me sad
8. [+338, -33] How do they not see that this group synergizes only when they're together, they're hopeless apart
9. [+325, -41] It'll be so nostalgic to see them on a show like 'Sugarman' later on
10. [+233, -13] I understand the reasons for having to shut it down but it still makes me feel weird ㅠㅠ