Alex reveals he doesn't feel an age gap with girlfriend Hyunyoung


Article: Alex, "I don't feel the age gap between my girlfriend"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+408, -11] It's usually the younger side that feels the age gap

2. [+302, -10] Normally between lovers, the older side doesn't feel the age gap, usually the younger side

3. [+169, -17] Well if they're happy that's all that matters

4. [+35, -2] I dated someone 12 years older than me and you all think that the older man will treat you like a baby, right?? Hell no. He's only older in numbers but still as immature as anyone else

5. [+16, -7] This ba$tard is totally a lady's man, like he was just born to seduce women. Every single thing he does seems calculated, like he only does something to look good for them or to seduce them tsk tsk tsk.

6. [+11, -0] I agree with the best replies ㅋㅋㅋ it's usually the younger side that feels the age gap

7. [+12, -2] I noticed that when you date older guys, they try to flex their age in subtle ways.. like they'll purposely pick older songs at the karaoke and be like "you don't know this song, right?" ugh...

8. [+2, -3] F*ck, so jealous he's dating Jo Hyunyoung

-