'The Show' reps clarify Jun Somi and Wooshin's Twitter video as a misunderstanding


Article: [Official Statement] 'The Show' reps, "Jun Somi and Wooshin's video is a misunderstanding" clarifies touching controversy

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+282, -15] Her facial expression hardened and she stepped back when he touched her the first time then he touched her again ㅋㅋㅋ If he noticed that his hand touched her the first time, shouldn't he have stepped apart? Why'd he push her again?? He should've been more careful the second time but he still pushed her the same way he did the first time. It looked completely intentional to me.

2. [+248, -10] If you look at the video, he just touches her... not once but twice.. Jun Somi looked like she stepped back to avoid him

3. [+226, -8] I'm not going to say anything in case I get sued but I wonder if JYP reps are going to release a statement about this?

4. [+51, -0] I'm a man and I saw the video and he totally knew he was touching her chest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's a total ba$tard

5. [+44, -1] Nope, the video looked intentional

6. [+39, -0] From the eyes of a man, he 100% did it intentionally! How dare he touch Jun Somi's chest

7. [+38, -0] JYP, get to work.. if you let this get buried, you're a fool;;

8. [+34, -0] Hul, I just saw the video, why did that kid do that?;;;;; Even I could tell that he completely meant it

9. [+27, -1] As a parent with a daughter myself, I swore automatically looking at the video

10. [+22, -2] Poor Somi ㅜㅜㅜ

11. [+21, -1] People who sexually harass others usually act like it was a mistake like he did. Sure the first time it could be considered a mistake but the fact that he did it again when she already flinched and stepped back means he meant it intentionally.

12. [+12, -0] I can't say that he completely didn't mean it though ㅋㅋㅋ

-