Article: Jun Somi and Wooshin reps, "There was never any skinship that would be cause for controversy"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+10,959, -515] Please change out the male MC
2. [+9,681, -363] You can clearly see Somi's necktie being pressed down by the back of his hand, and yet they're denying it??????? Wow;;
3. [+7,618, -248] Whether you're a man or a woman, you need to act in a way that respects the other person. I honestly cannot understand how what he did is considered a 'mistake'. He's a singer I like too but I think he needs to give Somi a genuine apology. He needs to. This is nothing for fans to be taking his side over. You need to be criticizing what is wrong instead of saying that it's okay and demanding that Somi come out and clarify what actually happened. Are you serious? That's riidculous...
4. [+7,036, -199] Did you guys know that the feedback from both agencies are exactly the same, just copied and pasted
5. [+6,588, -289] Take Wooshin off the show
6. [+2,368, -61] The fact that you can see her clothes being pressed under the weight of his hand means he touched her, and even if it's a mistake, shouldn't he be apologizing for it? Even a woman touching a woman on accident would be cause for apology ㅋㅋ
7. [+2,325, -60] How can anyone defend him saying maybe he touched her, so what;;; Somi is a minor... since when was it okay to touch a woman's chest like that?
8. [+2,100, -47] Fine, the first can be considered a mistake, but the second time was definitely intentional
9. [+2,099, -62] If it's just a mistake, why does she look so surprised?
10. [+1,844, -42] Start by apologizing first ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he can apologize and leave the show
Article: 'The Show' Jun Somi and Wooshin skinship? 'controversy spreads despite clarification'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+593, -31] No matter how much he wanted her to step back, how dare you push a woman back by her chest? If you see the video, you can definitely tell that the second time he does, he does it intentionally
2. [+576, -27] Somi looked surprised and stepped back when he touched her the first time. Wooshin should've known to be more careful then but he instead touches her a second time even with Somi's arm up to guard herself. The third he puts his hand up against her ㅋㅋ This is enough for sexual harassment if his hand actually touched her and yet what are his fans saying? That his hand could've brushed against her accidentally? Do you think you'd be so lenient if your own family member or lover suffered something like this? The fact that you're saying just let it go doesn't make you normal..
3. [+545, -31] Just saw the video... from my perspective, it doesn't look like he "definitely!!!!" touched her but he did brush against her. I think they need to change MCs... even if his hand didn't actually touch her, it's just a bad situation all around. I'll forever be reminded of this controversy whenever I see him now.
4. [+54, -1] Why is JYP not saying anything??? Even if she's under IOI right now, she's under JYP first of all
5. [+52, -2] Unless it's a super emergency situation, why would you ever tell a woman to step back by pushing her chest??? He did it on purpose. Kids like him are sex criminals and stupid fangirls need to stop shielding. It's obvious that the two agencies have reached a compromise to end this as quietly as possible but if this was any regular work place, he would've been reported for sexual harassment.
6. [+42, -1] Well there goes this nugu's career. Go learn a trade or something and get a new job.
7. [+41, -1] Skinship? Surely the article title means sexual harassment allegations
8. [+33, -0] Actually watch the video. Even if he didn't physically touch her, he gestured to her in a way that would make anyone feel bad. He pushes his hand up towards her chest.