SECRET sends Christmas greetings as a trio



Article: "Us three" trio SECRET's cute Christmas greeting

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+206, -12] I don't feel the absence of the missing member at all ㅋㅋ SECRET's all about Jun Hyosung!!

2. [+188, -12] I bet they've been super stressed because of that one member with the actress disease..

3. [+111, -26] I can't recognize any of their faces anymore. I'd think they were nugu members of some no name girl group if you never told me they were SECRET.

4. [+22, -5] Who are they... their faces have changed a lot

5. [+8, -0] None of their old faces exist

6. [+6, -2] Group looks much better ♥

7. [+6, -3] SECRET's songs are jjang good

8. [+4, -0] They look better with the one missing

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,658, -110] Does Han Sunhwa think she can succeed alone as an actress without SECRET? Never... too many pretty kids already that I don't even consider her pretty by comparison

2. [+1,663, -136] I don't see any of their debut faces anymore;;

3. [+746, -29] That one member is missing ㅋ ^^

4. [+647, -43] Song Jieun and Jun Hyosung look pretty

5. [+117, -4] I remember spamming Song Jieun's 'Hopeful Torture' and '25'... SECRET had so many hit songs too, what a shame ㅠ

6. [+134, -16] It's weird to me that Song Jieun isn't more popular for how vocally talented she is... she has a vocal tone as great as IU but reality is... sigh, their agency is hopeless with promotion.

7. [+117, -13] The other two are pretty nice for keeping Zinger with them

8. [+96, -8] How much of their faces did they fix?

-